Hello everyone, today I’m sharing ideas using dies from the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month.
The first idea is to use any die in the set to cut some glitter paper and die cut stripes that can be easily adhered to a card panel.
Then you can create two cards from that single panel.
I made a video and I shared it on my Instagram account just to show part of the cardmaking process.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
- Using a heart die I cut a window on the card panel I just made using the glitter paper die cuts. I saved the die-cut heart piece to make the second card below.
- I also cut a heart-shaped frame our of gold mirror cardstock and I glued over the acetate.
- Using double-sided tape I adhered behind the panel a piece of acetate and I adhered double-sided foam tape over it to create a box for the confetti and the sequins.
- I then poured sequins and confetti in the box and I carefully removed the backing paper of the foam tape and stuck a piece of aquamarine cardstock behind to seal the shaker.
- I added the sentiment and Fashion Gold Embellishments.
- Note: I just realized that Happy Expressions -SDS 153 (die and stamp set) used to make the sentiment is no longer available on the Spellbinders shop or other retailers.
I also made a card topper with it the die-cut heart I cut out of the panel on the card above,
I added the sentiment and Gold Fashion Embellishments.
I also die cut a couple of cards to show you how the die cuts can create a kaleidoscope look and feel.
You can also die-cut the borders using dies included in the set or create a die-cut pattern on a card background as well.
Check out my post here to see more ideas using some of the dies included in the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month – December 2019.
That’s all for today. I hope you like these projects and ideas.
If you ever want to share your work with me please tag me on Instagram (#bibicameron).
I’ll be thrilled to see your makes.
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!