Hello everyone, I hope you are doing great!
Today I combined supplies included in Hey Foxy the Spellbinders Kit of the Monthsuch as die set, cardstock, the stamp set, the paper pad, foiled die-cut shapes, and gold sequins.
I also used a couple of borders dies from Spellbinders – December Large Die of the Monthto add die-cut pattern to the card backgrounds.
Spellbinders kit of the month it is great value for money
Here is what includes:
“Hey Foxy” Card Kit includes a 6×6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments.
It contains at least 200+ pieces and will create at least 10+ complete cards!
Watch 90-seconds video on my IGTV ( Instagram)
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
- I first die cut all the pieces and I put together the little foxes.
- Then, using border dies from the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month (in the pictures) to die cut a pattern on the background piece.
- I also used Fashion Gold embellishments. They become essential for my cards.. they are so pretty!
For the card above:
- I glued a piece of pink paper from the paper pad that coordinates nicely with the pink cardstock color included in the kit and that I used to make the foxy.
- I added a banner with a hot foiled sentiment.
- I used Everyday Sentiments II glimmer Hot Plate to make several banners and I have several ready so I just add them to my projects.
For the card below:
- I also used a checked paper from the paper pad.
- I heat embossed in white the large sentiment from the stamp set included in the kit.
- For the background, I used a piece of olive green paper I had in my stash (not included in the kit)
I quickly put together these three cards to share extra ideas.
- For two of these cards, I used the stamp set and the card base included in the kit
- I simply stamped directly on the card bases using FSJ inks ( in the supplies list).
- Then, using dimensional foam pads I stick die-cut shapes also included in the kit
- The card in the center was made only using die-cut shapes and a card base.
- I embellished all the cards with the kit gold sequins.
Note: FSJ inks ( in the supplies list) are wonderful they produce crisp stamped images.
That’s all for today. I hope you like these projects and ideas.
If you ever want to share your work with me please tag me on Instagram (#bibicameron).
I’ll be thrilled to see your makes.
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!