Hello everyone, the SpellbindersGlimmer Hot Foil kit of the Month – June 2019landed here in the very north of Scotland and I had to give a try to share ideas and inspiration with you.
Today, I’m sharing a card full of bold, shiny and striking contrast to features two glimmer plates and coordinating dies in this month kit.
WATCH RELATED VIDEO HERE
The kit includes “Radiant Flower” six glimmer plates and coordinating dies and you will also receive “Pink Foil Roll”.
US Shiping included in the value of the kit.
How I did it
- I simply foiled the images on smooth cardstock using Rose Gold foil and I applied colours using Faber Castle Polychromos.
- As I like the mix of grey and rose gold, I arranged the florals on a grey background.
- I embossed the panel using Layered Scallops Embossing Folder by Fun Stampers Journey.. what a beautiful embossing folder!!
- I also used one glimmer plate from Everyday Sentiments Glimmer Hot Plate Set to make the banner.
- I made loads of little banners so I’m ready to go every time I have new hot foil plates.
- To finish this card, I embellished with clear sequins.
Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
|Spellbinders offer a 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System when joining the Glimmer Ht Foil Kit of the month *You may add the system at the time of subscription.|
That’s all for today and Happy crafting!
Any questions? please ask. 🙂
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.