Hello everyone, a video post for you today using the Tonic Studios craft Kit #9.
Red, Ivory and Gold are the colours of the papers in the kit that also includes a 21 pieces die set , a coordinating stamp set with 8 individual stamps and other crafty supplies shown in the video.
With these goodies, you will be able to make easy and quick gift bags for any occasions.
The finished bags will measure length 6 “x width 3-1/2″ x deep 1-3/4”
I used other cardstock colours and dies to made bags in different styles to share extra ideas with you
So while some of you are patiently waiting for the pre-ordered Tonic Studios Craft kit #9 to arrive others might find this information today when sadly the kit has been sold out!! Noooooo
Visit www.tonicstudioscraftkit.com here to pre-order craft kit #10 available in only 2 days.
In the video, you will also see my toddler Emma. She joined me when I was filming it and she gave me ideas to make some of the projects I’m sharing today. We ended up making a bunch of boxes and we might use some of them as spare goodie bags for her birthday party next month… I defo will take the time to customize them according to the party theme… we want unicorns!
Emma is only 4 years old and she did put such enthusiasm on the kit video that she defo deserve the credit so why not to share in spite of the fact that I had to selectively edit her participation. She is very loud and she moves around showing her head very often on camera, so you will slightly see her in action but she actually die cut the paper and she really helps with many other things even choosing colour combos.
Once we finished making children themed projects she went home and I stayed in my garden room working alone !Yay!!!
We really hope that the ideas, inspiration and techniques we are sharing today can be useful for you anytime.
I use DIY sticky fabric shim to apply easy techniques to handle tiny die cuts. the fabric shim allows me to get the negative image produced by dies and use it as a main feature of a project (see the box in the middle of the picture above)
Using the DIY stickyfabricc shim I also make easy paper piecing as you can die cut the paper with the fabric stuck to its back and it will keep all the die cuts in place, mess-free and ready to be transferred to another panel. ( see 3rd box at the right of the picture above)
Below a close up of a golden paper also included in the kit … it is yummy, isn’t it? just perfect to make boxes for chocolates or candies.
Bibi how I can get a kit?
- The first thing you need to know is that the kits are exclusively sold by Tonic Studios. Visit : www.tonicstudioscraftkit.comfor more information.
- Kits are sold as a pre-order. They are released about 1 month before customers can get them by post.
- 15 – 10 days before anyone receives the pre-ordered kit, bloggers and Design Team receive theirs to be able to make a video or a blog post with inspiration.
- When bloggers upload a video or blog about a kit, the next kit is release within a week.
- The kit #10will be released in about 2 days and you will start watching videos and blog post with inspiration at the end of the month ( may) or beginning of June. So please do not wait for videos or blog post to be online as the kits are sold way before here.
That’s all for today! Thanks for stopping by.
Many hugs for you and happy crafting
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.