Hi crafty friends, today we are celebrating the new Anita Jeram Summer Garden Release.
I made 5 easy cards using 6 of the 8 new stamp sets in the release.
***Find the supplies list at the bottom of the post
Anita Jeram Summer Garden
All the sets are 4×4 inches ( small) and feature illustrations to create projects in any size.
The Cardmaking Process
- Stamp the images on Arches watercolour paper using Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink.
- Use the Misti ( stamping tool) to achieve crisp images.
- Use scene-building stencils to create backgrounds.
- No making is needed. Just use a small blending brush and apply ink carefully around the images.
- I used Pawsitively Saturated Inks by Simon Says Stamp.
- Add colour to the images using your fav water-based markers.
- I like using Zig brush markers. It is very easy to work with these markers and the colours are vibrant.
- Stamp the sentiment and the extra grassy details using the Grener Gras stamp set and Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink.
- Use the Misti ( stamping tool) to be able to get nicely stamped sentiments
Find the complete hoppers list on the Colorado Craf Company Blog Post Here.
Get inspired by the ideas of 25 designers participating.
Giveaway 1: Colorado Craft Company is giving away one stamp set per each stop of the hop. Winners will be chosen randomly from the comments left on your blogs or Instagram posts.
Giveaway 2: Colorado Craft Company will be also giving away 3 sets to 3 randomly chosen winners on Instagram. To enter visit our Instagram post here for details.
Thirsty for more?
That is all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. thanks for your support