Hello everyone, I’m joining Colorado Craft Company today to celebrate the very first Anita Jeram Halloween Release.
Anita Jeram First Ever Halloween Release
The release is stinking cute.
Now we have three new Anita Jeram stamp sets ( 6×4) and 2 mini stamp sets Halloween themed!!
- BOO TIMES stamp set and coordinating BOO TIMES die set
- HANG IN THERE stamp set and coordinating HANG IN THERE die set
- SCAREDY CATS stamp set and coordinating SCAREDY CATS die set
All the images coordinate well together so I mixed images and sentiments from different sets to create a couple of cards for you.
The Mini Stamps:
- PUMPKIN BUCKET Mini stamp set and coordinating PUMPKIN BUCKET Mini dies set
- LITTLE BATTY Mini stamp set and coordinating A LITTLE BATTY Mini die set.
It’s Boo Time Slimline Card
I also used the Build It Stencil by Clearly Besotted to add a brick wall texture to the background.
The cardmaking Process
- First, I stamped the images on Neenah 110lb using the Misti and Black Instense Simon Says Stamp Ink.
- Then, I applied colour using alcohol markers ( Arteza brush tip) and I fussy cut the images.
- Next, I stamped the door on the background panel, using also Black Instense Simon Says Stamp Ink and the Misti and I applied colour using Alcohol markers.
- Using Build It Stencil by Clearly Besotted and Charcoal Ink, I created the bricks pattern on the panel.
- I allowed the panel to dry a little bit and then I used Violet and Watermelon Pawsitively inks around the top edges and Sage ( green ink) at the bottom to add interest.
- For a cool effect, I splattered water over the panel and I allowed it to dry.
- To rescue details that get lost when fussy cutting e.g the cat’s whiskers, little tails etc., I stamped the images on the places I was going to stick the fussy-cut ones as this allows me
- The last step is then to adhere the image using foam pad adhesives and embellish
*** Find the complete supplies list at the end of this post.
Batty Doesn’t Even Begin To Cover It C6 Card
Using some images that I got left from making the slimline card above, I quickly put together this super easy Halloween C6 card.
To create a background, I used Clearly Besotted Around About stencil and Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively links listed below:
I also used Black Soot Distress Ink for the city landscape.
*** Here is a visual of the stencils used. Click on the pictures to find out more info…
Bloggers Participating in this release:
- Adrienne Kennedy
- Adam Karle
- Angelica Conrad
- Amy Tsuruta
- Amy Young
- Bibi Cameron You are Here!
- Daniel West
- Emily Midgett
- Jasleen Kaur
- Jenn Gross
- Jennifer Kotas
- Jenn Shurkus
- Jessica Frost-Ballas
- Joe Sysavath
- Kassi Hulet
- Kelly Taylor
- Nancy Sheads
- Sandy Allnock
- Traci Jenkins
Colorado Craft is giving away a stamp set of the winner’s choice at each stop of the hop.
To enter leave a comment below or over my Instagram post here.
Thirsty For More?
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.