Hello crafty friends! Colorado Craft Company is having a new Anita Jeram release and in this post, I’m sharing a card idea using the new Paint the Town stamp set.
Paint the Town Stamp Set
- This is a 6.5 x 7.5 inches stamp set and it includes gorgeous illustrations of hamsters and mice.
- It is very versatile as you can mix and match the images or use them individually.
- There is a coordinating die set also called Paint the Town die set that will extra versatility to the gorgeous images in the stamp set.
So so cute…
5×7 inches card
So today I made a super simple stamped composition on Arches watercolour paper.
The naughty critters made a graffiti to share a very important message:
“Art washes away from the soul the dust if everyday life” Pablo Picasso
- To do the stamping, I used the Misti ( stamping Tool) and Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink.
- As I love watercolour, I used Zigs (water-based markers) and a Nuvo Water Brush to spread and blend the colour.
- I also used the “Build It stencil ” and “Heart Mask layered stencils pack ” to create a scene.
Thirsty for more?
- Colorado Craft is giving away one stamp set of the winner’s choice per designer.
- For your chance to win please leave a comment below. Winners will be announced on the Colorado Craft Platforms on July 5th.
- Adam Karle
- Amy Tsuruta
- Amy Young
- Angelica Conrad
- Bibi Cameron ….You are Here!!
- Daniel West
- Erin Thompson
- Jenn Gross
- Jenn Shurkus
- Jennifer Kotas
- Jessica Frost-Ballas
- Joe Sysavath
- Kassi Hulet
- Kelly Griglione
- Mansi Bhatia
- Marci Snee
- Nancy Snead
- Nichol Spohr
- Traci Jenkins
Thanks for stopping by!
Affiliate links apply at no Extra cost to you. thanks for your support