These supplies are so much fun.
They are part of a new crafty released by Simon Says Stamp called Good Luck Charm.
Gnome Lucky Stamp Set
- Gnome Lucky stamp set is a 3 x 4 stamp set.
- Includes 3 images and 4 sentiments.
The Cardmaking Process
- To make this C6 card (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ inches) I first stamped the image from the Gnome Lucky stamp set over Arches Watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
- I used the Misti ( stamping platform) to get a sharp image.
- Then, I applied color using Karin ( yellow and green shades) and Zig Clean Color Brush Markers (any other color).
- I like to apply the marker directly to the paper and blend the colours using a Nuvo water Brush (filled with clear water) and I keep cleaning the brush to avoid colour contamination.
- Using the new Layering Clover Stencil I added a pattern to the background.
- I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks and to apply them I used Simon Says Stamp Blending Brushes.
- I added a heat embossing sentiment over black cardstock .
- To add shine, I applied Nuvo Shimmer pen over the stamped image.
- For accents and interest, I also added dots, lines, and asterisks using a white Posca marker and a 0.3 black fine liner Pen.
- I aslo added Nuvo Crystal Glaze over the hat of the gnome.
Thirsty For More?
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.