Hello there, here is a card made using the new House Mouse stamp set designed by Kris Lauren for Colorado Craft Company.
The images are simply adorable and so easy to colour.
I also used the coordinating Mouse House die set to die-cut all the images.
CCC House Mouse
The new House Mouse stamp set designed by Kris Lauren for Colorado Craft Company includes 5 images and 4 sentiments.
The coordinating dies hug the images leaving a very thin white border
The house die will partially die-cut the little windows and the little door!!!
This is so endearing!
- First, I stamped all the images from the different mice themed stamp sets in the release on Arches watercolor paper using Versamark Black Onix Ink.
- Then, I applied color using Zigs and a Nuvo Water Brush ( water base markers).
- Next, I die-cut the images using the Spellbinders Platinum die-cutting machine.
- I cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ inches background piece out of smooth ivory cardstock.
- Then, I applied Broken China and Twsited Citron Distress Oxide Inks.
- To darken the colour a little bit I applied Mowed Lawn Distress ink at the bottom of the panel.
- Once the panel was dry, I spplattered it withf black ink diluted in wate and Spellbinders Sparkle Silk.
- I glued this to a black piece of cardstock and then I glued the panels into a A2 Yvory Cardbase.
Note: I used Ivory cardstock because Arches watercolour paper is also ivory so I tried to guarantee color coordination.
Hot foiled sentiments
I added hot foiled sentiments using:
- The Spellbinders Hot Foil System.
- The Spellbinders Platinum 6 die-cutting machine.
- Spellbinders Glimmer Specialty Cardstock ( AMAZING!! for hot foiled sentiments)
- Sentiments for Everyday Glimmer Plates
- Polsih Brass Hot Foil ( gold)
To finish, I used foam pad adhesives to adhere the image and sentiments to the panel.
I embellish using Spellbinders Teal Mix Gems and Nuvo tiny butterflies sequins I have in my stash.
Thirsty For More?
To make these cards I used 2 different stamp sets and coordinating dies listed below with clickable links:
- Teacups and Mice stamp set and Teacups and Mice coordinating dies.
- Happy Peony stamp set and Happy Peony coordinating dies.
- The sentiment ” I miss our fet-togtehers” is from the Mouse House stamp set .
I used the same supplies and coloring techniques for all the cards in this post.
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.