As always they are releasing cutting-edge supplies for papercraft and cardmaking. ..You can expect loads of beautiful die-cut textures, accents, sentiments, or main pieces for your papercraft projects.
For today I made a couple of cards to feature the new:
See-Through Sheker Christmas Card
- To make this card, I first die-cut 2 branches using Privet Branch wafer dies. One out of SSS Matte Gold cardstock and the other out of 300 grams white cardstock.
- Then, I glued the golden branch over the branch die-cut out of white cardstock.
- Next, I used dies from the Spellbinders Fluted Classic Rectangles die set to die-cut a window in the front panel of a C6 card base and two (2) identical frames out of white cardstock.
- I glued a piece of acetate over the window in the front panel of the card base and while the glue was still wet, I slid the branch between the frame and the acetate.
- For the sheker, I also adhered another piece of acetate behind the other die-cut frame using SSS 1/4 double sided tape.
- I added some Nuvo Confetti over the center of acetate glued onto the front panel and I glued the frame with the other piece of acetate over.
- I stamped a sentiment from Winter Birds stamp set on white cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
- For a nice finish and also to add sturdiness to the paper frame, I added the other die-cut frame inside the card.
- To embellish I used Picket Fence embellishments soon to be released ( so this is an sneak peak) those are gorgeus.!!
CAS Thank YOu card
This is a C6 top folding card.
- First, I made the card base.
- Then, I die-cut the background out of white cardstock using the new Imperia Plate wafer die.
- Next, I glued the background over the cardbase.
- Using Privet Branch wafer dies, I die cut 2 branches. One out of SSS Matte Gold cardstock and the other out of 300 grams white cardstock and I glued them together.
- Then, I gluethe branch at the top pver the background.
- To add an extra decorative elements to this super simple composition, I die- cut a frame using dies from the Spellbinders Fluted Classic Rectangles die set and I glues over.
- I embellished using Picket Fresh embellsiments that will be released soon and available at the Simon Says Stamp shop here.
- The sentiment is from the SSS All the Thanks Stamp Set. I die-cut it using coordinating dies after I gold heat embossed it .
That’s all for today
I hope you like these projects
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you.