Hi there, the Big and Bold Poinsettia Blessings stamp set by Colorado Craft is back in stock!
- Big and Bold Poinsettia Blessings stamp set is a 6×6 clear stamp set.
- It contains 8 individual stamps.
- Features a large poinsettia cluster image that measures about 5.5 x 5.5 inches.
- For size references the “Joy To The World” sentiment is about 2.0 x 2.0 inches.
This poinsettia themed stamp set is great to create focal points or backgrounds for your cards, can be stamped tone on tone on box panels or tags… the sky’s the limit.
For today, I used the Big and Bold Poinsettia Blessings stamp set to make a slimline card.
There is a similar stamp set called Big and Bold Slimline Poinsettia with similar images if you want to have a look.
I also used the new Fluted Classics Slimline Die set by Spellbinders to add a decorative edge to this card front panel.
Totally love the Fluted Classic die collection. The basic shapes with embossed edges are a must-have!
- First, I die-cut a solid panel out of Strathmore watercolor paper using the larger die from Fluted Classics Slimline die set and the Spellbinders Platinum 8 Die Cutting Machine.
- Then, I stamped the poinsettia images on the bottom part and the top part of the panel using Versamark ink and the help of the Misti.
- Next, I gold heat embossed the image.
- To do this, I used Versamark Ink + Fine Detail Gold embossing powder + the WOW Heat Tool
- To add colour, I used Karin BRUSHMARKER PRO .
- I applied red, pink and purple washes to the flowers petals, yellow in the center, and brown an black for the shadowing.
- Adding colours is easy (not so quick tho), simply applied the colour directly from the marker on the edges of the images, then spread it using a Nuvo AQUA FLOW WATER BRUSH.
- It is important to keeo cleaing the excess of ink from the brush to achive colour degradation.
- Once I finished coloring, I decided to fussy cut the flowers.
- Next, I foam monted on a panel made out of smooth white cardstock and die-cut using a couple of dies from Fluted Classics Slimline die set.
- I embellished using gold pearls.
- The sentiment is also from the Big and Bold Poinsettia Blessings stamp set . Istamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink over white snooth carstock.
- I used Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive – Glue and Scrapbook Adhesives
Black Friday 15% off at the Simon Says Stamp sitewide
The Simon Says Stamp Crafty Parcels are back.
That’s all for today
Thanks for stopping by
Affiliate Links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support