After die-cut the frames, I also embossed them using the new 3D Magnetic Embossing folder.
I hope you like this idea.
SSS Winter Birds STamp Set
- The new SSS Winter Birds stamp set is a large 6 x 8 inches stamp set.
- It contains 19 individual stamps.
- 4 different birds designs, 3 branches, a leaves and cherries.
- 9 sentiments that you can mix and mach to create seaonal cards.
As the winter approaches, it is hard to take pictures here in Scotland. The days are cloudy, rainy, dark, and a blue icy light reflects on all over surfaces.
Perhaps you can see better the products and these cards in the Instagram video here!
- First, I stamped the bird images using Versafine Onyx Black ink over Strathmore watercolor paper.
- Then, I added colour to the images I used Zigs, I fussy cut them and set aside.
- Next, I sprayed the mini slimline background panels using Speckle Egg Distress Oxide Spray and Old Paper Oxide Distress Spray.
- Once, the panels were dried, I stamped the branches, leaves, and birds over them using Versafine Onyx Black ink and I added oclor using Zigs.
- I didn’t do any masking.
- To finish, I glued the fussy cut images over the stamped birds and I embellished.
- For the bird’s eyes, I used a Sakura Black Glaze Pen this add a dimensional dot.
- I also adde lines and dots over the images using a white gel pen.
- Over the cherries, I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze.
- To add sparkle, I also glued small confetti on the snow areas of the images and I used the new Autum Sky sequins in one of the cards.
Get a Lucky Pawsitively Everything Tool FREE with a purchase of $25 or more
use the CODE LUCKYU.
That’s all for today
Thanks for stopping by.
🔴 SSS Promo From $3.99
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.