Hello and welcome! For today’s blog hop I’m sharing a fun idea to create a Halloween Mansion using the Amazing Paper Grace ( APG) die set.
The die set is super versatile and you can make projects for different occasions.
APG Tutorial + Halloween Inspiration
ApG – Pop Up 3 Vignette Home Sweet Home
- The Amazing Paper Grace Die of this month is called Pop Up 3 Vignette Home Sweet Home.
- It is a new addition to the Becca Feeken Vignettes Collection .
- Includes 21 cutting dies to create an adorable house-shaped card.
- You can mix and match componest from this die set with other supplies you might have to create endless compositions.
I made a 5×7 inches card and a treat box to share extra ideas with you today.
These projects feautures
- Embossing, Inking and stencilling over die -cuts.
- Pop Up 3 Vignette Home Sweet Home (The Spellbinders APG die of this month)
- FaBOOlous Sentiments stamp set
- Lumber 3D embosing folder.
- Black Soot and Space Mermalade Oxide Distress Inks
- White Ink (Moonlight White).
Halloween Mansion Card
Halloween mansion Treat Box
This box measures 2,5″ x 4″ x 1″ inches.
- To make it you will need a piece of black cardstock that measures 6 x 9-1/2 inches.
- Then, you need to score at 2-1/2 inches all around the edges.
- Cut the corners to create the side flaps and assemble.
- Once the box is done you can add the house topper.
- You can also add handles.
- To make the handles, I used a piece of cardstock that measures 3/4″ x 9-1/2″.
- Using a corner punch I rounded the edges of the piece and I attached it to the gab using brads.
For your chance to win $50 USD visit the Spellbinders blog here and leave a comment by Sunday, July 18th, 11:59 pm MST.
Thirsty for more?
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thank you very much for your support.