Hello adorable crafters, I hope you are doing well. For today I have a super simple card idea to express support to the “LGBT Pride Month” #PrideMonth.
I added sparkling touch using black glitter cardstock for the background of the front panel and gold glitter cardstock for the back of the sentiment.
I’m Proud to Stand With You
The Card Making Process
- First, I stamped the image from You Are Loved stamp set on Strathmore Marker Paper using the Misti and Memento black ink.
- to stamp the sentiment I used Versafine Onyx Black ink on Neenah Classic Crest
Note: I’m not sure if I like this paper ( I was just trying it and it is too early to jump to conclusions) . It kind of absorbs the ink in a way that I’m not used too and the colouring looks scratchy.
- I allowed the ink to dry a little bit and then I applied color to the hands (only) using Copic markers (skin tones).
- Next, I die cut the image using the Rainbow Heart Wafer die.
- I add the rainbow colours using Copics to different parts of the die-cut.
- To keep all the pieces in place, I glued a piece of cardstock at the back.
Using the Rainbow Heart Wafer die, I also die-cut a window in the centre of the backing panel (made out of black glitter cardstock) .
Glueing or sticking anything to glitter cardstock can be a bit tricky so the topper is adhered directly to the card base using dimensional foam adhesive pads.
To finish, I added the banner and clear sequins.
Thirsty for More?
Thats all for today.
Thanks for stopping by
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support