Happy Saturday! today I made a card and a tag to share ideas using the new Organic fruits Stamp set by Simon Says Stamps.
- Organic fruits is a 6×8 inches stamp set.
- It contains 20 individual stamps.
- Ideal to create quick stamped projects as with the bold stamps you can easily fill up the image with colour.
Watercolour Pear Card
- First, I stamped the outline image of the pear and leaves from the Organic Fruits stamp set using Antique Linen Distress Ink on Arches watercolour paper.
- Then, I applied colour using Kuretake Clean Colour Real Brush Pens ( Zigs) blending the ink pens with a water brush.
- Once the colouring was done, I used the water brush to spread the ink of a Zig Grey Blue Marker on the white spaces in the background.
- To finish, I die-cut the panel using Wonky Rectangles and I applied Black Sooth Distress Ink around the edges using a blending brush.
- Using a white gel pen I added white dots and lines here and there.
- I added a backing piece made out of white cardstock and I glued this onto a top folding C6 card base.
- To embellish I glued over the panel premade Nuvo gold Glitter drops.
***[watch 30 secs video – Premade Nuvo drops video here]
Watercolour Pear Tag
- For this tag, I stamped the pear using Versafine Black Onix ink on Arches Watercolor Paper Ink
- Then, I added colour using Zigs.
- Using a white gel pen I added white dots and little lines over the image.
- Next, I die-cut a tag out of Neena Solar Crest 80Lb using a die from Nested Tags.
- I stamped the pear image and leaves directly on the tag using Versafine Black Onix ink.
- To add dimension, I simply fussy cut the pear from the watercolor paper and I used dimensional foam pads to adhere it to the tag.
Kuretake Zig Clean Colur
- To add colour to the images on my projects today, I used the same marker colours.
- Starting by applying light green, then mid-green, and a hint of brown and dark brown from the edges to the center of the images.
- I added yellow at the very end to add some light, and I also added a little bit of dark green ( no in the picture) here and there to add some vibrancy.
- The dark green marker colour will blend with water creating a very intense green shade! Beautiful.
Mother’s Day Promo
Although here in the UK we celebrate Mother’s day in March, I know in many countries is celebrated this weekend!!!
Happy Mother’s day!
That’s all for today.
I hope you enjoyed this post.