The Stamp Set
- Magnolia Cottage Stamp Set is a 6″x4″ inches stamp set.
- It includes 25 individual stamps that you can mix and match to create different compositions.
- The Jug measures 2″ x 2″ inches and it will make a great topper for any size project.
The Die Set
- There is a coordinating die set called Magnolia Cottage Wafer dies that includes 21 individual dies that will cut all the images in the stamp set.
I usually buy only the stamp set but I’m delighted to have purchased the bundle of Magnolia Cottage stamps and dies.
The dies makes the card making process easy and a lot quicker.
Magnolia Cottage Slimline Card
- Using the Misti, I stamped the images using Versafine Onyx Black ink on Strathmore Watercolour Paper.
- Then, I did some easy and quick colouring using Zigs.
- Next, I die-cut the images using coordinating dies.
- I tried various layouts but I decided to use a slimline format even when I have left plenty of space at the top and at the bottom of the front panel.
- So I die cut a panel of smooth cardstock using the largest die from Slimline Stitched Trio die set and I adhered the watercolour images to the panel using foam pads adhesives.
- The sentiments were stamped, at last, using Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
- To embellish I glued confetti over the centre of the flowers and O added a couple of clear sequins.
Magnolia Cottage Tag
After making the card , I got a few die cuts left and I decided to make a little tag.
To die cut the tag, I used a die from Nested Tags die set by Simon Says Stamp.
That’s all for today
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Affiliate links applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.