For the background I also used the 6 x6 Woodgrain Background stamp.
I have been determined to create Xmas projects in non-traditional Xmas colours and it seems that purple and blue have been screaming my name so why not trying something new?
DISTRESSED PURPLE XMAS WREATH
This card measure 5×6 inches
- First, I die cut all the pieces out of Neenah solar crest 80 Lb.
- Next, I added Evergreen Bough, Dusty Concord, and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks over the leaf die-cuts using a blending tool.
- Using a little stamp from “Country Christmas Wreath stamp set“, I stamped the white flowers using purple ink.
- I then adhere to the different die cuts on the wreath using Nuvo Deluxe adhesive.
- To add sparkle and shine, I die cut little accents out of gold mirror cardstock and I also splattered Gold Mica over the wreath.
- The sentiments were heat embossed in white using Nuvo Fine Detail Embossing Powder.
- For the background, I used a light grey cardstock and I stamped the Woodgrain image tone on tone (using grey ink).
- To finish, I used dimensional foam pads to adhere to the wreath to the background.
PINK AND BLUE ACCENTS FOR PAPER WREATHS
Here is a very similar card idea.
It measures 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ inches but you can use this idea to make projects in a slightly smaller format (C6) or larger.
To make this card , I used pink, dark green 240 grams colored cardstock, and blue glitter paper.
To embellish, I used Rhinestones.
I also added dimension by using foam pads to adhere the wreath and the sentiment on the background panel.
That’s all for today.
I hope you have enjoyed these easy projects.
THIRSTY FOR MORE XMAS WREATH IDEAS?
Affiliate Link applies at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support