Hi there, amongst many other products Merry Wishes Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month November 2020 includes a small die set that will allow you to create the cutest die-cut lamppost.
The die set also includes mini dies to create decorative elements for the lamppost such as a wreath, a bow, starts, flowers, and leaves.
I used some of these to complete a couple of tags but you could use them on any other papercraft project you might have this Christmas.
The little lamppost measures about 4″ x 1/2″ inches (9.5cm x1.5 cm)
Spellbinders Card kit NOVEMBER 2020
This kid includes the fallowing items:
- 10 PCS die set.
- 10 PCS stamp set.
- Merry Wishes 6×6 inches paper pad ( 40 sheets – 20 designs, 2 sheets each design).
- 1 pack of die-cut shapes.
- Card bases and envelopes.
- 3D Stickers.
DIE-CUT LAMPPOST TAGS
- I first die-cut all the pieces for the lampost out of Black Glossy cardstock and its accessories from green and red cardstock.
- Then, I assembled the lamppost and the little wreath.
- Next, I used the larger tag die from the Nested tag die set here to die cut two tags out of white smooth cardstock 300gr and one tag out of a sheet of foiled paper from Merry Wishes 6×6 inches paper pad.
- Using the Tim Holtz- Tonic Maxi Guillotine, I cut in half the foiled tag and I glued each half on a different tag.
- The gold stars and the sentiments “Joy and Sheer” are from the stickers sheet included in the kit.
- The sentiment “Merry Christmas” was hot foiled in smooth cardstock using Yana’s Christmas and gold foil.
- To finish, I adhered to the lamppost on the tags using the kit dimensional and I embellished with the gold sequins also included in the kit.sentiments glimmer plates.
XMAS CARDS -BONUS PROJECTS
As a bonus, I also made a couple of super easy cards but the sky is the limit!
Do not forget that Spellbinders is now offering affordable local and international shipping.
thirsty for more?
Explore More Spellbinders Club kits ideas here!
That’s all for today
I hope you enjoy this post
Affliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.