Hi there, today I’m sharing a couple of cards made using the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month – September 2020.
This month the Spellbinders Small Die is called “Hello and Thank You” and it includes 11 dies.
This is a monthly subscription for the value of $15 USD/ £11.50 and you can cancel any time.
Spellbinders small die september 2020
This is a C6 card . It measures 5-1/2 x 4-1/4″ inches and it was rather easy and quick to make.
- First, I die-cut the leafy frame out of watercolour paper.
- You need 2 die-cuts to create one frame.
- So I die cut 6 pieces. This allowed me to create 3 frames that I glued and stacked together.
- Next, I die cut the little flowers out of watercolour paper as well.
- I added colours to the frame and flowers using Distress Inks and Zigs.
- To add a little bit of texture I splattered the die cuts using dark ink mixed with water.
- To add sparkle, I also sprayed them with Gold Mica Mist.
- Once I had all the pieces coloured, I mounted on a card panel I previously embossed using Barn Wall embossing folder.
- The sentiment was die cut out of gold cardstock from the Spellbinders Card Kit of the month.
- I used liquid glue to affix everything
- To finish, I embellish using Fashion Gold Embellishments.
For the C6 card below I used a very old die I have in my stash and that coincidentally coordinated perfectly with the shape of the frame die in the set.
I die cut a panel using that die so that I could fit the gold frame around the wondow created by that die.
To finish , I decorate the card using die-cuts I cut out of gold paper and gold fashion embellishments.
That’s all for today.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.