Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog and to the Spellbinders May 2020 Clubs Inspiration Blog Hop!
This and every month I’m sharing blog posts about:
Partially Die Cut Panel
- Partially die cut the panel of cards with any of the decorative dies in the Small Die of the Month.
- Trim the frame of the die cut sentiment for a different look.
- Decorate your cards with 3D Stickers and Fashion Gold Embellishments.
- Use the sentiment die in the Small Die of the Month to easily add a decorative features to tags or any other papercraft project.
- Use edge dies to create decorative trims or handles for boxes, basques, or gift bags.
- You can affix the handles to your projects using brads or just glue them in place.
To make this mini basket :
- I used a sheet of the paper pad in the Kit of the Month. This measures 6″x 6″ inches.
- I then feed the paper on the envelope punch board and I scored at 2″ and 4″ inches.
- Then I folded over the scoring lines and I glued the box corners diagonally to the front part of the box so that, the box got the shape of a basket.
The next in the hop is Jackie Pasko, make sure to keep hopping to see what everyone is making!
- Spellbinders Blog
- Yana Smakula
- Nichol Spohr
- Tina Smith
- Desiree Kuemmerle
- Kathy Clement
- Bibi Cameron You are here!
- Jackie Pasko
- Marie Heiderscheit
- Jill Hilliard
- Carrie Rhoades
- Hussena Calcuttawala
- Jennifer Snyder
- Jean Manis
- Virginia Lu
- Jeanne Jachna
- Ilina Crouse
- Spellbinders is giving away a $25 gift certificate to a happy winner from the comment section on my blog.
- The Winner of this giveaways is: JORDANBEV5
- For your chance to win a $50 gift certificated make sure to visit Spellbinders Blog Here and register your entry.
Thank you very much for stopping by!
Sending Hugs and happy crafting.
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog, I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!