Hello everyone, here I have a couple of ideas to use Thanks a Million- The Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil of the Month.
This month’s club includes:
- “Thanks a Million” 15 pieces glimmer plates and die set.
- Coordinating “Blush Foil Roll“
Save 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System when joining this club here!
*You may add the system at the time of subscription.
- I stamped the image fromBeautiful Flowers stamp set using Fun Stampers Journey Pool Play Ink on a pie of Azur Cambria ( this is heavy cardstock sold here in the UK).
- A similar stamp set to do this is Beautiful Flowers 2 (these sets keep out of stock so grab one when you see it).
- Next, I used the large “Thank You” glimmer plate to foil the panel.
- I cut the edge of the panel using one of the borders dies on the Spellbinders die of this month (Stacked Decorative Edges)
- To add interest I cut a stripe of copper metallic cardstock and I embossed it using Love Stripes Embossing Folder (This Cooper Cardstock is from Spellbinders’ previous card kits.)
- I glued this piece behind the decorative edge of the foiled panel.
- To finish, I foam mounted the panel on a top folding standard American C6 card base ( 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ inches)
- I made the card-based using Neenah Solar Crest – Cover 110lb.
- These tags measure 2.75 x 5 inches.
- I used Neenah Solar Crest 110ln and Azur Cambria Cardstock.