Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well!
First, I want to invite you to use the cardstock in the kit to create extra card bases and to emboss only their front panel.
This is an excellent canvas for your cards as it adds a beautiful texture and a touch of elegance that you might not want to fully cover.
Easy Layout Over Embossed Card Base
- This 5×5 inches card base.
- A good card size to use Floral Splash Cut and Emboss Folder.
- As this is a 5×7 inches embossing folder it will emboss the whole panel of the card.
- You will need a large format (A4) die cutting machine to emboss only the front panel of the card base using 5×7 inches embossing folders.
Once you have the card base done, then you can use the die set, stickers die-cut shapes and embellishments included in the kit to create easy layouts
- For the sentiment, I use a sticker that says “We are stronger, funnier, happier, crazier together”. I glue it over a rectangular piece of gold cardstock and foam mounted on the card base.
- Then, I added all the elements around it.
Easy Striped Card Sketch
- This simple card sketch is a good starting point to create clean and simple compositions.
- It will allow you to easily mass-produce cards 100% made using supplies in the kit.
- It will also allow you to use thepaper included in the kitwith minimum waste.
- For a better finish, use the double-sided tape to adhere scrapbook paper to the card bases. Liquid glue can generate air bubbles under the paper or it can also make it stiff and bulky.
- Use the sentiments in the stamp set to stamp over the paper lines, on the paper or below the paper lines to complete your design.
- Avoid overthink, I’m trying to practice this more often.
- Remember that less is more. You don’t need to cover the whole panel of your card.
That’s all for today.
I hope you like these ideas.
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog, I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!