Love is in the air and I really like to make San Valentine’s Day projects!
So today I’m featuring various supplies you might like to add to your stash:
- Pawsome Love stamp set
- Love and valentines Word Mix stamp set
- Nested Tags die set
- Heart Garland Background stamp
These are stinkin cute and I’m especially loving the large sentiments and the pups!! You can color them in different ways to achieve different looks.
- I first stamped the images from Pawsome Love stamp set using Intense Black ink by Simon Says Stamp.
- I added color with a light grey Copic marker all over the images.
- With a pink marker, I added color to the doggie’s cheeks.
- Then, using a dark grey marker I added some strokes in flicking motion from the edges of the images to the center of the images.
- To add contrast, I used a black colored pencil over the marker ( also in flicking motion)
- I also used a white posca marker to add highlights.
- To add color to the hearts I used a red Copic marker and a brown colored pencil over.
- I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze over the heart, the dogs’ collars, eyes and nose to add gloss.
- I also apply Nuvo drops on the collar.
- To add extra cuteness, I made a tiny bow to add to one of the dog’s head.
- I added lashes to the doggie with the bow.
- First I attached the Heart Garland Background stamp on the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform, making sure the lid was set to use rubber stamps.
- Using red ink, I then stamped the background panel multiple times and until I got a very sharp stamped image.
- I then die cut a heart-shaped window using one of the dies from Staking Heart die set by Honey Bee Stamps.
- I first proceed to stamp the sentiment “Love you more each day” onto the card base.
- To do this I simply place a blank A2 card base on the stamping platform with the stamped and die-cut background panel on the top as I needed to make sure the sentiment will be stamped in the right place.
- So after finding the right placement for the stamp, I stamped the sentiment using red ink.
- I then, adhered the panel to the card base using foam tape just to add a little bit of dimension.
- I stamped a banner using Black ink and I used a small die to cut the word love and added to the banner.
- I also stamped a sentiment on the envelope.
- To make this little tag I used Nested Tags die set .
- I stamped a background panel and die cut it using a large tag die.
- I made a frame for the tag, using a larger and smaller tag dies as shown in the video here (minute 14:16)
- I also added color to the images using Copic markers and colored pencils.
- the sentiments are also from Love and Valentine Word Mix stamp set
That’s all for today.
I hope you like these ideas
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!