In only 3 days time, Honey Bee Stamps will be having a gorgeous Holiday Release available on their shop here!
Today I’m sharing a sneak peek of one of the stamps in the collection called “Adore Him“, this is a large sentiment that will take the whole front of a card. It measures 3-3/4 x 2-1/2 inches ( 9.5x6cm)
For the card today I also used flowers and leaves from Country Blooms Stamp Set.
This card measures 6 -1/2″ x 4 -1/2″ (16.5×11.5 cm)
Please make sure to come back and check my blog next Wednesday – November 8th as we will be celebrating the new release with a blog hop/ giveaway filled with ideas and inspiration for you.
How I made this card
- I stamped the sentiment with clear Versamark Clear Ink and I applied Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder and I heated it up. Then I applied Nuvo Gilding flakes to create a very shinny sentiment.
- I stamped the flowers and leaves with Versamark ink and I heat embossed them . I applied Nuvo Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder .
- Note: When applying heat to the flowers the sticky embossing powder started melting again so that the gilding flakes got a rough texture. This was a bit expected and I still don’t know if I prefer smooth looking gilding flakes like in the post here. If you want smooth result would be better to use a Nuvo Glue Pen instead the Versamark ink and the sticky embossing powder.
- I used Kuretake Pearl Watercolours on the flowers.
- I added accents with Nuvo Glitter Markers. I show the process to create this card a bit better in the video above.
- I embellished using red Nuvo drops.
|“The full release will go live Tuesday November 7th at Midnight & Honey Bee will be offering special price on bundles . Limited quantities will be available”|
That’s all! I hope you like this project.