Happy Sunday everyone, today I’m sharing a quick post with a very quick and easy Christmas card and matching envelope. I used Sweet as Honey stamp setand Joy To The Word stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps.
These stamp sets are extremely versatile and I found very easy to work with them.
I only used 3 of the 38 stamps from Sweet as Honey stamp set and 2 of the 27 beautiful sentiments from Joy To The Word stamp set so the sky’s the limit when thinking about using all the images in these sets.
Joy to the Word stamp set includes great sentiments for Christmas themed cards and also for Bible Journaling or to create religious cards anytime as it also include biblical quotes. Love it!
To add colour I used Spectrum Noir Metallic Pencils and I mixed them with Faber Castell Polychromos colored pencils to add a bit of contrast.
I’m preparing a quick video to show you the process to create these cards so stay tuned, it will be available in my YouTube Channel here at the end of next week.
Who I did it
- I visited my local craft shop and they had on sale Paperado cardstock which is amazing for printing or stamping but not so great for heat embossing or watercolour so I knew I have to add colours with pencils or alcohol markers to avoid paper warping…. I just felt in love with the colour of the carsdtock I used for the project today and the envelopes are stunning with high quality lining inside. LOVE!!
- I hand stamped the images using Stampin’ Up ! craft Ink (white) and to stamp the sentiment I used the Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
- I added colours with gently pressure.
- I added white dots on the flower petals using a white gel pen.
- I embellished using Nuvo Crystal Drops Raspberry Pink.
That’ all for today… Thanks so much for stopping by. I really hope you like this simple project. Do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you.
Do not forget to Subscribe to my blog! to receive via email my latest blog posts and news. All you have to do is to click here add your email, and confirm subscription from an email you will recibe immediately.
If you would like to place an order for any of the products used in this post or any other craft supply simply click on any of the images below to go direct to online shops 24/7. Affiliate links apply. I get a small commission when you buy through these links at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support.