I love ” All I want for Christmas is You”, the song by Mariah Carey as it reminds me of the Christmas when my hubby proposed me marriage and when I saw the sentiments from Let it Snow Stamp set by Honey Bee Stampsit was love at first sight.
I think this set offers the sweetest christmas sentiments and I also love the cheerful and joyful images in the set .. . they look happy. Love it!
So I made a couple of quick cards to share with you the christmas spirit in these crafty tools…
The stamp set also has a coordinating die set called Let it snow Honey Cuts perfect to make banners and to add beautiful design elements to your projects.
How I did it
- Both cards are C6 size
- I stamped all the images onBristol Paperusing Simon Says Stamp Black ink and I allowed it to dry well.
- Then I added colours using Nuvo Water brushes and Nuvo Brush Script pens.
- I also stamped tone on tone backgrounds using one of the snowflakes stamps in the set.
- I cut the banner and the “Christmas word” and glue them together with Funky glue.
- I used a 3 1/4 circle die by Tonic in case you were wondering the size of the circle die used.
Have a better look at the stamp set that includes 24 individual stamps and the coordinating die set that includes 22 dies.
|Let it Snow Stamp Set $14.95 * Free Postage Orders $50 or over USA buyers|
|Let it Snow Honey Cuts Dies $28.95 * Free Postage Order $50 or over|
That’s all for today… I really hope you enjoyed these happy cards and please do not hesitate in ask any question or leave a comment I would love tohear from you.
If you would like to place an order for any of the products used or any other craft supply simply click on any of the images below to go direct to online shops 24/7. Affiliate links apply. I get a small commission when you buy through these links at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support.