It was easy to complete this C6 card using Big Getting Sentiments Stamp Set also from this release.
I initially shared this card together with other ideas in a previous post but I decided to rescue it from there as it wasn’t showing in the blog preview. I though the right thing to do was giving it its own space.
How I made it?
- I cut repeatedly a smooth white C6 piece of cardstock and I glued it down on a light blue cardstock background.
- The petals of the die cut flowers looks like elongated hearts so to make them look more flower-like I carefully applied Nuvo Silver Shimmer Marker and the darkest blue of Nuvo Scrip Pens Collection in the negative space of the die cuts avoiding going over the white front panel.
- Then I added to the colored flowers white lines and dots using a Uniball pen.
- I die cut a stitched frame and sealed the irregular edge of the front panel with it.
- I glued all of it together on a slightly larger Navy Blue cardstock panel and paste it all on a white cardstock base.
- I stamped a stamped banner using the sentiment fromBig Greetings Sentiments Stamp Set, Clear Versamark inkand White Embossing Powder on light blue cardsrock
Pictures don’t show the shimmer applied on the flowers so I tried my best to show you how this looks in the picture below but this is defo something you need to see in the flesh.
That’s all! I hope you like these ideas.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you.
Find supplies used in this post at Simon Says Stamp shop . I joined their affiliate program, this meas that I get a small commission when you buy from the links below at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.