New Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink Cubes
The Just a Note release includes my very favourite Pawsitively ink colours in small ink pad size
Yes!!! These are available in the regular ( large) ink pad as well ( listed at the bottom of this post)
I used the 12 colours in the packs to make these cards to share various ideas:
- Ink blending backgrounds
- Colouring die cuts
- Easy stencillings
- Effortless technique using embossing folders and water.
The stencilling/ embossing technique
- Consist in doing stencilling fist over a piece of cardstock.
- Then spraying a little bit o water to the embossing folder before embossing the panel.
- The water will distress the ink (stencilled image) and it will look whiter in the raised areas, achieving a cool contrasting effect with the background, adding extra texture, and interest.
SSS Just A Note Release Card Ideas
From This Release:
- Fresh Cut Floral Stem Die
- A7 Scalloped Rectangles Stencils
- Embossing Folder Margot Tile
- Pawsitively Saturated Ink Cubes Blue Skies
- Pawsitively Saturated Ink Cubes Blue Seas
- Simon Says Stamp Sequins Perfect Day
From Previous Releases
*** Find the complete supplies list at the bottom of this post. with clickable links to shop.
Instagram Blog Hop + Giveaways
GIVEAWAY: For a chance to win a $25 gift card for the Simon Says Stamp store leave a comment at each stop of the Instagram hop here.
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support