Hi everybody, I made a love / Halloween card using Seasonal Apples Brutus Monroe exclusive STAMPtember Stamp Set.
I couldn’t help myself… Look at those eyes!!!
Seasonal Apples Brutus Monroe STAMPtember 2021
- Seasonal Apples is a 17 PCS, 6×8 stamp set
- Includes 7 images and 10 sentiments .
- Designed to create cards for the upcoming seasons ( Auttumn and Christmas)
Love-Themed Halloween Card
I love stamping couples and the mummy apple included in the “Seasonal Apples stamp set” was too cute to ignore.
- So, I stamped 2 apples using Versafine Onyx Black ink Neenah 80L cardstock.
- I allowed the ink to dry.
- Then, using green and yellow markers I applied colour to the eyes ( I avoid pasisng the marker over the ink as Versafine will bleed if used with alcohol markers)
- Next, I applied Frayed Burlap and Peeled Paint Oxide Distress inks over the edges of the images and I also applied a little bit of Scattered Straw Oxide Distress Ink over the images teeth.
- Using scissors , I fussy cut the images.
- Once the iamges were cut, I applied Walnut Stain Distress Ink over the edges of the images, and a little bit of Candied Apple over the chicks.
To finish, I used coloured pencils on some areas of the images and I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze over the eyes.
- To make the background, I used the Spellbinders die cutting machine and a heart die from Staking Hearts die set to create a mask.
- Then, I placed the mask over the front panel of an A2 (C6) card base and I applied Ripe Persimmon and Candied Apple Distress Inks using SSS blencing Brushes.
While the mask was still on the paper:
- I sprayed a little bit of water using a Nuvo Spray Bottle and I allowed this to dry.
- Using Spooky Scene stencil by Cleary Bessoted and Candied Apple, I added a texture over the heart.
- Then, I used Black Soot Distress Ink over the edges of the stencilled heart.
I removed the mask and using Nuvo Deluxe adhesive, I glued the images and banners in place.
To add sparkle I applied Nuvo Shimmer Pens over the images.
That’s all for today
I hope you enjoyed this idea.
Affiliate links apply at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.