Hi there, I hope you are doing well.
Today I’m sharing 10 easy projects using products included in “Vintage Mementos- Spellbinders Kit of the month –July 2020″ + video.
The kit this month includes:
- 4 PCS die set
- 8PCS stamp set.
- Nine sheets of cardstock.
- Paper pad t( 40 sheets 2 each design)
- A pack with several die-cut shapes.
- 15 Memory Cards.
- Snappy frames.
- 10 cards and 10 envelopes
- Double-sided tape and foam pads.
For all the projects in this post, I used paper and other supplies included in the kit.
Apart from the supplies included in the kit, I used adhesive, Fashion Gold Embellishments, and three embossing folders:
*** All supplies listed at the bottom of this post.
Watch the video to see the kit contents and to watch the products in action.
The Die Set
- It will cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ frame that fits in the center of a C6 card.
- It also includes a mini border die that measures 2-3/4″ x 1/2″ inch and a die that coordinates with a sentiment in the kit stamp set.
Easy Card Layouts
As I show in the video, the supplies in the kit will enable you to create projects in different sizes and you can create horizontal or vertical layouts.
For all the cards in this post :
- I used the card blanks and envelope included in the kit. You get 10 C6 pre-scored card bases and envelopes ( size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2 ” inches.)
- I also used a combination of die cuts made using the 4 PCs die set included in the kit and pre-printed die-cut shapes.
- I added sequins included in the kit to embellish.
The larger sentiment from the 8PCS stamp set included in the kit will fit perfectly in the center of the die-cut frame and it reads as follow: “So many of my smiles begin with you”
All the elements included in the kit come in coordinating colors. This easy the creative process.
I also made a gift box to provide a visual of the die cuts and different elements included in the kit used on other kinds of projects.
This mini box measures 3″ x 4″ inches and it is 1 inch tall.
That’s all for today.
Thank you very much for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed the projects.
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog, I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!