Hi there, today I’m sharing a quick post with a card made using “Bold Beautiful”, Spellbinders Stamp of the Month- April 2020.
| 14 pieces- cling red rubber stamp set
Monthly Subscription $20 USD (Cancel any time)
Member Benefits & Savings? Read more …
THE CARDMAKING PROCESS
- I stamped all the images using Verafine black Onix ink.
- First, I stamped the panel. I didn’t do any masking.
- I stamped a couple of florals in a scrap piece of watercolor paper. I colored them and fussy cut them.
- Then, using double-sided foam adhesives I adhered the colored images over those stamped on the panel.
- I also colored all the images in the panel.
To add colors, I used FSJ watercolor pencils. I really love these pencils!
That’s all for today,
Thank you very much for stopping by!
Sending Hugs and happy crafting.
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog, I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Don’t forget that Tonic Studios UK offers affordable worldwide shipping and postage is free for £20 orders within the UK.
Thanks for your support!