Hi there, exam time here in the UK is stressful for youngsters and just after the Christmas holidays when the kids get back to school they will have to sit their exams.
Arg! bye-bye, Christmas!!!
Thinking about my niece and nephew and having at hand some fun Simon Says stamp supplies I made 3 super simple cards to share creativity with you.
So I stretched the use of our crafty supplies to make “encouragement” cards for pupils/students or “thank you teacher/ tutors” cards!!
From Christmas Tree to Pencils
- I used one of the tree images from Clean Line Christmas stamp set to create the pencil tip.
- The large sentiments are from All the Thanks stamp set.
- The small sentiments stamped over the pencils are from Thanks and Encouragement stamp set.
- I stamped the background using Handwriting Paper Background Stamp.
- I also used Notebook Die by Altenew to create the notebook page on the front of the cards.
Check a 2-minutes video below to see how I do it!
Although it took me a while to figure out the design and find elements to put this idea together, I would say these are the easiest and quick projects in my blog this year!
Stamping is always a creative process. You can always create something completely new from scratch!
Endless layouts and colour combos can be used.. this is only an idea.
That’s all for today.
I hope you like the idea…
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support.