Hello Everyone, I hope you are doing well. Today I’m sharing about the new Blue Blossom Colour Trend by Tonic Studios… This is totally to die for!!!
The colour trends by Tonic Studios introduce products from the Nuvo range, paper and embellishments in new shades of colour.
Blue Blossom is all about pinks and blues!!!
This is the last trend to be released in 2019 after :
- Dream in Colour colour trend.
- Woodland Walk colour trend.
- Merry and Bright colours trend.
I can’t wait to see Tonic’s colour trends for 2020.! I’m sure next year they will keep surprising us with stunning new colours.
As I really like to show you the products in action so here is a video with some ideas foe you…
I put together 2 projects and I tried to integrate on them as many products as possible.
Aqua flow card in the video
- Learn why Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid ink is the right ink to stamp your images + waterbased products.
- Easy truck to create a Nuvo Aqua Flow Background, Sprayed with Mica Mist.
- Tips to avoid the Mica bottle to get blocked.
- Colouring with Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens – Discover the colours just released.
- Have a look at the new embossing powders and tips.
- Basic ideas to use embellishments.
Alcohol Markers Card in the video
- Craft Perfect Smoooth White and Craft Perfect Smooth Textured cardstock
- Learn why Nuvo Black Shadow Hybrid ink is the right ink to stamp your images + alcohol markers.
- Basic Alcohol Markers Coloring explained.
- Mixing media? yes you can do that. Yes, you can do that also on Craft Perfect Smooth Textured Cardstock.
- New Nuvo Mousse colour and care tips to avoid the product to dry as a stone.
- Stencils + simple embellishment idea with Nuvo Drops.
Youtube Little Giveaway
- I’m giving away Peony Stamp Set by Tonic Studios .
- To enter the little giveaway please check out my videoand follow the instructions.
- The giveaway is on Youtube only.
- Giveaway ends on September 21st . 6 pm UK time.
- Winner will be notified via youtube comments. I’ll contact them so that I can deliver the little prize.
That’s all for today… Thanks for stopping by!
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support.