Hi from Scotland , welcome to Tonic Studios Garden Party Blog Hop -Day 1!
We are celebrating a new and exciting stamping release and I would love to invite you to hop with us to discover inspiration coming from all around the globle.
Every stop in the hop offers a Giveaway + 15% off discount coupon (see below)
So take advantage and grab this new goodies at special price!! YAY!
For today I’m featuring images from :
- “Celebrate Friendship” – Farm animals themed stamp set.
- “Celebrate Life” – Cuddling animals themed stamp set.
- “Celebrate Success” – woodland animals themed stamp set.
- All these sets are 8×6 = massive . They included from 30 to 45 individual stamps.
- The critters are dressable and interchangeable. You can use different outfits to dress them up for any occasion.
- Scene building elements are included in every set.
- All of them coordinate with “Celebrate Sentiments” a GIANTASTIC stamp set (45. individual stamps) + Generic and punned sentiments.
I used Nuvo Alcohol Markers to apply easy and quick colouring to all the critters in my cards today and I fussy cut them using Tonic – Tim Holtz mini snips.
I have to say that the mini scissors made fussy cutting easy!
I also made easy Nuvo Hybrid ink blending backgrounds and I added some die cut elements to these cards.
I love the look and feel of the heat embossed sentiments on black and red red cardstock so I added banners to all my cards today.
All the stamps in this collection has been illustrated by Tonia Tkach .
Tonia’s is a super talented artist and illustrator. Her water-colouring skills will blow your mind and I
had the honour to work with her and the Tonic team to bring this release to life.
My dream to translate Tonia’s artwork into stamps has become true! so many more to come!!!
We paid special attention to the size of the images and their versatility.
So this release is everything about versatility. I really hope you like it !
I’m also sharing a 5-minute video to show you how easy is to add colour to the critters using Nuvo Alcohol Markers.
Watch 5-minutes video
With no further ado, lets travel to Australia with inspiration coming from the amazing Yoosun Hur.. the next on the hop!!
- Tonic Studios Blog
- Koren Wiskman
- Yana Smakula
- Jessica Frost – Ballas
- Bibi Cameron >>>> YOU ARE HERE
- Yoosun Hur >>> NEXT IN THE HOP
- Keeway Tsao
- Leanne West
- Amanda Korotkova
- Ali Farmer
- Galina Filippenko
- Emily Midget
- Keren Baker
- Gemma Campbell
- Louise Sims
Tonic Studios is giving away a £25 gift voucher to every stop on the hop. For your chance please leave a comment.
Winners will be chosen from the comment section and announced here on the Tonic Blog on Wednesday, August 13 – 2019 (2:00 om GMT)
15% DISCOUNT COUPON
Enjoy a 15% discount off your order.
Discount applied automatically at the checkout when you click on the links below:
That’s all for today…
Thanks for stopping by!
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support.