Hello everyone, today I’m sharing a super simple card featuring Simon Says Stamp Supplies.
I simply stamped the leaves on watercolour paper and with a water brush, I blended the ink from the edges of the images towards the centre.
This produces a very light wash of colour.
- Next, I applied brown inks on a piece of watercolour paper. I sprayed the paper with water to blend the inks and when the paper was dry I die cut the honeycomb out of it.
- I adhered the honeycomb to the card background using Nuvo Deluxe adhesive.
- Then, I used the larger die Wonky Rectangles die set and I die cut the panel.
- I stamped the butterfly using versafine onyx ink and I applied colour using Peacock Feathers and Evergreen Bought Distress inks.
- To add a little bit of dimention I also stamped the butterfly on vellum, I fussy cut it and I added it behind the bold butterfly.
- I stick the butterfly on the background with Nuvo Deluxe adhesive.
- I heat embossed a sentiment on navy blue cardstock using white embossing powder.
I also did some doodling on the butterfly wings using a white Posca marker and fineliners pens.
That’s all for today… Thanks for stopping by!
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support.