Is it a bunny? Yes! is it a puppy? Yes, the truth is that it could be both or more when you play with Big Picture Book Puppy Wafer Die by Simon Says Stamp.
So I decided to make creepy-cute Halloween treat bags for my children today using very generic products.
BIG PICTURE BOOK PUPPY TREAT BAGS
MAKE A BUNNY WITH BIG PICTURE BOOK PUPPY DIE SET
- To create the bunny and the dog, I simply die-cut white smooth cardstock using Big Picture Book Puppy Wafer Die.
- Then, I glued the ears in different ways to create a bunny and as they should be to make the puppy.
- Next, I added colors to the different die cuts using Nuvo mini sponges and Distress Inks.
- To add colour to the dog I used Worn Lipstick, Frayed Burlap, Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo and Black Soot Distress Inks.
- For the bunny, I used Worn Lipstick and Pumice Stone Distress Ink over the edges.
- I also used Copic Markers to add colours to the smaller parts (nose, tongue, and eyes).
- Then I glued them together on a piece of paper that I previously cut using the shape of the dog head as a pattern.
- To embellish the bunny I also Mini Flowers and Leaves die.
HOW TO MAKE THE BAG
To make the bag I added a stenciled pattern using Folk Dance Stencil by Simon Says Stamp and Spice Marmalade and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink.
I made the box using the gift bag punch board as shown in the video here.
This bag is Size M according to the Gift Bag Punch Board and measures: 3-1/2″x 5-1/2 ” inches.
That’s all for today.
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments, I always read them all and I’m happy to answer any questions.
Happy Crafting and many hugs
Check out the latest promos at the Simon Says Stamp Shop…
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.