Hi there and welcome! It is Sunday for Honey Bee Stamps and for today I thought of my super talented friend Holly Stene who recently got a new baby girl! Exciting!!! So I made this card for her wee one using Welcome Baby Stamp Setby Honey Bee Stamps.
The stamp set is simply adorable and it offers images for easy coloring and due to the size of the images you can also mix and match them with images from other Honey Bee Stamp Sets to create beautiful cards for any occasion.
Check out the stamp set’s artwork below
Buy Welcome Baby | 4×6 Stamp SetHoney Bee Stamps Here!$14.95
I also did some image’s surgery today. I stamped the whole baby image (the one in which the baby is seating) and I trimmed the little arm so I could use it with another image (the one with the baby head peeking through) then, I also cut off the right hand of that one to make it work… Sounds creepy but I promise it didn’t hurt and now the baby is saying hi!
I used a small star stamp in the set to stamp the front of the card base with a yellow ink.
To make this card I also used :
- Versafine Onix Black Ink to stamp all the images. Please allow the ink to dry or heat seat before coloring. This ink will badly bleed with alcohol markers but it works nicely with waterbased coloring tools once is dry.
- Zigs water-based markers. Kuretake Clean Colour Real Brush.
- Bristol paper for the stamped images. Whisper White Cardstock for the card panels.
- A2 Double Stitched Frames Diesby Honey Bee and a scalloped edge dies borders too.
- Simply Alpha Stamp Set to customize the message
- I embellish with Nuvo Raspberry Drops and Nuvo Crystal Glaze.
| I also made a super easy and quick envelope for this card too.
Size: C6 card and envelope
Do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment I would love to hear from you