Exciting moments for all Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators in the UK as tomorrow starts the new catalog 2016-2017 product pre-order! This is the best catalog ever with over 100 new trendy gorgeous products that will be launched to the market on Jun 1st.
As a Demonstrator I can put my hands on the new goodies with some anticipation and you could get them too with discount buy buying your starter kit and join Stampin’ Up! with me. Click here to read more…
Ok so, I was dreaming with the new products while making my entry for Global Design Project this week. We have a beautiful sketch challenge for you to enjoy and participate.
And for my project today I have used Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies, Holly Jolly Greeting stamp set, and the stamp set of Water colour wishes card kit.
I made a card and a picture frame with the same design and watercolour techniques. All products used to make this project are current and you can purchase them in my Independent Stampin’ Up! shop HERE!
This is our sketch challenge this week.
Framelits Dies 138135
Shop supply listhere!
- Stamps: Watercolor Wishes card kit stamp set, Holly Jolly Greetings, “Happy Birthday” sentiment from Sprinkles of life Stamp Set.
- Paper: watercolour, whisper white card stock.
- Inks: Pacific Point, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Perfect Plum
- Embossing: Versamark clear ink+ white stampin’ powder.
- Embellishments: metallic thread, rhinestones jewels.
- Dies: Bold butterfly Framelits.
- Tools: brushes, big shot, ( die cut embossing machine), Stampin’ Buddy.
- Adhesives: Tombow multipurpose glue, stampin’ dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by! and I really hope you enjoyed my project, if you would like to place an order for any of the products used or any other Stampin’ Up! supplies, simply click HERE to go direct to my online shop 24/7. And don’t forget to use the hostess code (if your order is £20+ and less than £150) to receive a free thank you gift from me.
I really appreciate your order, thank you for supporting me and my business.