Hello everyone, STAMPtember 2019 is here!!!!!
We are having a party to celebrate the biggest Simon Says Stamp Release in the year and a whole month event intended to inspire, educate, and celebrate the fun of stamping!
Today papercraft artist and bloggers from all over the world will be sharing ideas and inspiration using the latest products available here.
I’ll be featuringSpooky Silhouette Backgroundan incredible bold Halloween themed stamp.
I made 4 super easy cards
In the 4-minute video below I show you how I made them ..
- I used the Tim Holtz stamping platform to stamp the spooky silhouette image on smooth cardstock.
- I used Versafine Onix Ink as it is great to work with waterbased products.
- I did some Distress ink blending over the image.
- Next, I mixed loads of white shimmer powder with a little bit of water in a spray bottle and I sprayed the panels.
- I allowed the panel to dry and I die cut it using the larger dies in Wonky Rectangles die set. just to add a decorative edge to the panel.
- I adhere to the die cut panel on a C6 card base.
- Using a yellow alcohol marker I added colours to the house window.
- The sentiments were heat embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock.
- I fussy cut them sentiments and adhere them to the panel using double-sided foam adhesives.
- To finish I embellish with sequins and Nuvo Crystal Glaze.
STAMPtember® Party Guest List
That’s all for today… Thanks for stopping by!
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support.