Here is another card using Delicate Flowers stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.
This time I pair the floral images with the intricacy of Marylin Full Card Wafer Die.
- I first stamped the images using Antique Linen Distress Ink on Strathmore Smooth Bristol Paper270 Grams.
- Then, I added colors using Karin Markers and a water brush.
- I fussy cut the images using5″ Tim Holtz haberdashery scissors( The best snips I have used until today)
- I used Simon Stamps Black inkto stamp the sentiment on a piece of Neenah 80lb to make the banner.
- I die cut a background panel using Marylin Full Card Wafer Die and I glue it over a C6 card base.
- I then adhere the banner over the die-cut background and I added a stripe of dark purple cardstock underneath it just to add interest.
- Next, I glued the leaves over, and using foam pads I adhered the flower.
- I embellished using Strawberry Shortcake sequins.
Thas all for today,
I hope you like this idea.
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog, I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!